Construction Management provides an advanced alternative to traditional methods of procuring construction works. It facilitates a professional method for construction including the management of design, procurement and on-site construction to achieve the client and building designer’s vision for the project without using a main or management contractor.
This route provides clients with the ability to actively manage cost and risk to suit their specific requirements and to respond to the intricacies of the project throughout its various stages. This approach has been adoptedsuccessfully by our clients across multiple sectors from listed building restorations to new build developments.
Our services include:
- Management of the full construction process including package procurement, coordination and supervision of on-site works
- Programming and planning of construction works together with buildability and logistics reviews and studies
- Proactive management of project scopes, programme and budget to mitigate change
- Full duties of the Principal Contractor
- Coordination of professional and trade contractor design teams and process
- Contract administration throughout the life cycle of the project